Whipped/ Dalgona coffee
Each month there seems to be a new viral trend taking the internet by storm. This month it’s Whipped/ Dalgona coffee.
- 2 Tablespoons Hot water
- 2 TableSpoons Instant coffee
- 2 Tablespoons White sugar
- Ice to serve
- Milk to serve
- Place water, coffee, and sugar in a bowl.
- With an electric mixer or hand whisk (your hand will hurt) wisk the mixture until it is light and fluffy.
- Serve! Spoon the fluffy mixture over a cup on milk with Ice in it and stir
~ Using boiling water will help the sugar dissolve better
~ When whisking the ingredients, put the bowl on an angle to avoid the mixture splitting everywhere and making a mess.
“Coffee and Chill”