My favorite Banana bread Recipe
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana, and an incredibly delicious crunch from the walnuts(If you choose to add them in), this is my favorite banana bread recipe which I have been using for the past few years. You simply need 3 ripe bananas.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar (Add more if you like it sweet)
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 & 1/2 cups plain flour
- walnuts (optional)
- Chocolate Chips (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees and butter loaf tin
- In a bowl, mash bananas until smooth, then stir in the melted butter
- Mix in baking soda & salt. Then add in sugar, eggs, and vanilla and stir
- Add in flour, walnuts, and chocolate chips and mix well
- Pour batter into the loaf tin and bake for 50 minutes – 1 hour or until a skewer comes out clean
- Remove from oven, let it cool down before turning it out onto a rack to fully cool down.
- Once fully cool, cut into bread-like slices and enjoy!
“Keep calm and enjoy eating banana bread”